Sunday, May 5, 2013

GIRLS VS. GUYS - SAYING GOODBYE




WHEN GIRLS SAY GOODBYE TO THEIR FRIEND...

Girl #1: Bye, babe! It was sooo good seeing you!
Girl #2: I know hun, so good seeing you too! 
*Hugs*
Girl #1: We have to do this again soon!
Girl #2: Yes, definitely! It was so good to catch up. When are you free?
Girl #1: Well, I'm gonna be kind of busy this week with a work thing, and a baby shower I have to go to, and my aunt's in town, but after that I should be pretty free.
Girl #2: Sounds good, we should try that one new restaurant I heard about next time.
Girl #1: Yeah! I'll text you.
Girl #2: Oh, actually, just call or email me. My phone is kinda messed up and I don't get texts sometimes.
Girl #1: Okay, your email's still sweetangelx28@gmail.com, right?
Girl #2: No, that one actually got hacked.
Girl #1: What? No way!
Girl #2: Yeah, so I changed it to onelove28@gmail.com
Girl #1: K, hang on... (saves it in phone). Okay, got it!
Girl #2: Yeah, just email me!
Girl #1: For sure!
*Hugs again*
Girl #2: Drive safe!
Girl #1: You too!
Girl #2: Hope to see you soon!
Girl #1: Alright, bye girl!


WHEN GUYS SAY GOODBYE TO THEIR FRIEND...

Guy #1: Yo...
Guy #2: Taking off? Aiight, man.
*hand slap*

THE END.


Lol, observing the difference between guys and girls never gets old for me. Love it. 
FYI, the guy version is based on a real conversation I witnessed earlier today. But I still think girls rule and guys drool! :)


2 comments: